Monday, October 09, 2006

Grandpa Balls

As skeptical as I was on the orginality of content of Jackass 2, I went to see the film last night and was stunned. I was laughing the whole time missing most of the film in the process. I won't spoil any of the details, but I think I may have only laughed a few times as hard as I did during the skit entitled "Grandpa Balls".

There was one time as a young gun, waking up at the crack ass of dawn for altar boy service. I went to catholic school and once every couple weeks, you had to pull 6AM duty. It was a short mass and no one really went but you still had to do it. This one time an old guy sat in the front row, and fell asleep off the bat. He was bobbing & weaving for a few minutes which got the laugh sensors blinking. He was then out cold and started snoring and even ripped a huge fart. Other people attending started snickering as well. He was still swaying all over the place when all of the sudden, BOOM!, he fell out of the pew into the aisle. By now all of us including the priest were in hysterics. He shut it down asap, so we all went out back of the church and just started dying. In any case, go see Jackass 2. you won't be dissapointed.