Thursday, October 26, 2006

The 206.


The original Starbucks.

Early this week I headed up to Seattle for some meetings. Monday was packed with meetings and Tuesday morning we headed down to Pike Place Market for some Seattle goodness. First we hit up the original Starbucks which, really is'nt that different from all of the other ones. Except it has a better view. Even better, there was a Russian bakery next door whose specialty are filled pastries. The smell coming out of that place was undescribable. After one of those I went on to order a cookie that was as big as my face for the flight home. Now I can say I have been to the OG Starbucks, Ben and Jerry's and Wal Mart. Whoa.


The most Russian of Russian bakeries.


Pike Place Market. So fresh, so clean.


The view from the park next to Green's office. Definitely better than looking at the 405 overpass I look at everyday.