Sunday, April 06, 2008

Exit Wounds.



It was tough to accept that riding was over. I swear we pushed our stay in the lodge to last minute waiting for the last choppa, stacking Kokanee can atop Kokanee can. Normally, I'm a complete acrophobic, but I thought I'd close out the trip with a bang and ride shotgun on the way down. Pretty craze. I think I didn't let go of my kung-fu grip on the harness until I saw land.








By the time we dropped bag in our hotel room, it kind of settled in that we prob just came back from one of the best riding trips ever. The conditions were retarded and our crew just might have been as well. It was non-stop comedy in between some of the most amazing picture perfect runs. The Lodge stay was an upgrade from last year and I had to stop myself from wanting to document every 5 Star bite I had. It's always tough to having to go back to having deciding when & where to eat. Luckily, the food at the hotel is a good transition back to reality. Very proper wings of which we had about 10 plates or so.



Here's Dan shaking his head as we took in one of many breathtaking views of the trip.



It was def one the best trips ever. Good Times with the 08 crew. Hope to see you guys next year.