Sunday, April 06, 2008

Day 3: Tell Me Where to Go.



Finally got my riding legs together on Day 3. After nearly dying at the end of Day 2, I was hyped for today. A little of the "only two more days here so you better fucking enjoy it," was kicking in. Just didn't want to get f'd up early and have to deal with an injury for the rest of the trip. But after two days of perfect runs & getting my "am I really fucking stuck in a tree-well right now" moment out of the way, I was ready to get fucked up like Iconz.





E.Rose was back Maintaining the Sexy and Jeff came along for a few runs. He lead us to some crazy shit that Ace Ventura would only tell us about. In between riding some dope runs we talked about possibly naming some shit. A grip of names were tossed up, but I was a fan of "Upper Leg Bag" and "Lower Mac Sal".








We did do this fucked up hike/ traverse and I was sure I was gonna kill Stuart. It was sort of worth it as we closed out some marvelous shit.



Here's T-Pain diving in as some of the heads trooped back to get some speed to launch into the cut. After hearing Cheesecake telling us to "just go- don't turn nor stop," I was just ready to get up in that shit and get out of the Danger Zone.