Sunday, April 08, 2007

Poor Brit


I know peeps are hatin' on this def crazy bitch who's apparently suffering from some severe post-partum madness & the sad sad realization that she'll never be hot again. After popping out two demons and acting crazy, she knows she'll never appear in People's Hottest Whatevs or sell another record unless she makes some retarded sex tape like Paris or pretend to get shot like G-Unit when they need to hype a record.

So here's my submission:
1. Proclaimers- "500 Miles"
2. Concrete Blonde- "What's Going On"
3. *Debbie Gibson- "Only in my Dreams"

* I swear this song plays every time I go to this pizza joint "Turiellos" to get their amazing calzones. It's a miracle and a laugh every time.

These songs are absolutely terrible and will be blasting as I walk down the stairway to hell which will be a hot movie theater playing the 2004 playoff series; where the Red Sox does the unthinkable & comes back from a 3 game deficit to beat the Yankees to go on and sweep the Cardinals to win the World Series. I swear I never shed a tear more sincere since watching E.T. for the first time.