Monday, April 02, 2007

Magic Monday

While most spend Mondays losing their mind, I have the gracious benefit of having a job where I can take this day off. This schedule works wonders especially in the winter where weekday riding days are clutch.



I decided to spend this glorious Monday in beautiful Vernon Valley, New Jersey. Home to absolutely nothing aside from Mtn. Crack, my fam's second residence, and The Mixing Bowl Restaurant. It's small place nestled behind a church and has been around for something retarded like a 100 years. The food is nothing short of down home excellence. Perfect for my one day a week, one meal a day caloric choke off. The coffee here rips, but not as hard as their breakfast selection. Today's selection is the always wonderful Chicken Fried Steak. I swear, one day this meal will give me a heart attack on the spot' but at least I'll go with a smile.



Dem French Fries Boys ALWAYS well done, just how I like it.