Thursday, April 12, 2007

Headed back to Colorado. Somebody get my Tylenol.



Just in John Wayne Airport heading back to Colorado (3rd time this year) for the Peter Glenn End of Season extravaganza. Starting the trip off right with an hour delay. Sick. My travel plans seriously have gotten AIDS lately.

The good news is that it is dumping in Winter Park, which I have never been to. I am always down to check out a new town and see what the mountain has going on and what signage there might be to pilfer. Lots of spring breakers still in the airport, coming back from Disneyland. I don't think I've ever lived anywhere in my adult life that is'nt a tourist destination. Weird.



Colorado Scavenger Hunt!!
How many of the following will I see in one day:

-Nalgene Bottles
-Fleece Vests
-Birkenstocks
-Denim Shirts
-Stinking Fucking Hippies
-pre-1987 Subarus
-Dead/Phish/Moe bumper stickers

Time will tell....