Monday, April 16, 2007

Big Daddy's Diner



Everytime I leave town, I'm always in the hunt for that hole in the wall, good ass grimy food joint. Well, this past weekend was by Bro-in-Law's B'day and we planned to get our eat on. Blue Smoke was booked, so we decided to try this place we kept hearing about.



The decor is pretty dope. A throwback to when diner steez was all the rage. Being pretty was whatevs, I needed to get my grub on. I ordered the "Big Al's Pizza Burger" which came with f'n Tater Tots. Any food that I got during grade school hot lunch rips; even the lincoln log government cheez sticks. Fuck Gruyere and Roquefort, I like the ghetto shit. My sis got the fried chicken which was superb, but the crown meal was the dessert.

They make this Ice Cream Sangwich that was straight retarded. 3 cookies and two layers of ice cream of straight crack.It comes with strawberry ice cream, but I got mine with vanilla. Fucking dope. So dope I didn't even wait to take pics before the ice cream melted under all the hot fudge. A winner esp for NYC, where most "down home" food is bastardized. Like try and order a burger. Sometimes it might come on a faggot ass English Muffin.



"Bitch, do you really expect me to eat this shit?!"