Monday, April 02, 2007

Apres Ski



After riding there really isn't much to do. Most would be found here to be entertained about the days stories and recieve alcoholic magic from Natasha our wonderful bartender. I would often just try to relax & wait before dinner; aside from the day they actually had some wings. Big Ups to the chef.




The vibe @ Baldface encourages you to be social which would often include downing Kokanee beer & shots of Patron. The daily boozing was a little tough for me, since I was already dealing with some crazy headaches from my allergies; so I would often opt to chill in my JDM sized room.
Your roomate choice is key. Norm and I would entertain ourselves for hours. Who knew complaining could be so hilarious. At one point, we came up with the ghetto genius set-up of plugging our Ipods to this Ebay amp. We would get some nice ambient noise in the room to get our chill on but come on ghetto is ghetto.