Thursday, April 12, 2007

Another Day on the Docks



I awoke to another a.m. argument with the soon to be upgraded flavor of the month. Already salty bec it was Thursday of the Tu/Th 6am-2pm jump off. An agonzing straight set of clients which today, was topped off with an always pleasant trip to the Department of Motor Vehicles to renew my expired registration followed by a trip to Staples to FAX my info to an Albany lawyer who I hired to fight a red light ticket. FAXes are gay like men holding hands.

Yeah, DMV... Think of the one by your house and put it just up the block from Madison Square Garden. Awesome like stepping in a pile of shit with some Icy AF1s.



Oh and did I tell you it was pouring out? The single highlight of the afternoon was HALAL PIZZA. One of the very few places in Manhattan where you can cop a dollar slice. Not the best but very much the classic greazy NYC slice that we have all grown to love. Despite inherent fears of exit wounds, I ordered a slice of heaven and a fountain Coke to wash away a painful day. Really nothing more than a glorified coffee cart, they do have a nice extended awning where you can find some peace in the madness.