Friday, May 11, 2007

HIN PHILLY 5/13/07





Just got to Philly and after the usual headaches, got my shit parked in the DUNLOP boof. Kinda got me shook to be under such scrutiny but fuck, smoke em' if u got em'.




I didn't realize it until the next day, but my car was parked right in front of the entrance. Felt like a rockstar with that shit. I didn't win anything, but it was dope as fuck to get my shine on. Maybe now I'll be eligible for that Red Bull and LaNova sponsorship. "Yeah, what's sup? I'm gonna need 12 dozen wings extra hot and pint of chunky blue cheese sent to Chicago for the next show. Thanks."



Got some Cheesesteaks. Yeauh. Wanted to try Tony Luke's but maybe next time. Geno's rips though. Peeps claim Pat's but I don't like all that steak on my sandwich & Geno's sandwich bread is da bomb.







Downtown Driving in Philly blows like Cross Bronx Expressway but on consecutive narrow single lane width one way streets. The highways are fucking dope though. Super super smooth, few blemishes, and the bridges have crazy light shows.