Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Earth Day is coming, don't hurt yourself jumping on the bandwagon.

Saw this on one of my nerd sites the other day and had to order it up. What looks like a paper cup is actually a full on double insulated reusable ceramic cup with a silicone top. This is another one of those things that I can see getting out of control and selling like wildfire. It took me a while to find this, and the company is backordered until about June from what I could find out. The clincher was that it has no wack logo or artwork on it.

Now for those in the know, I like the devil's nectar (coffee) about as much as a swift kick in the baby batter bag, but I do drink tea on the daily, so it will definitely get some mileage around the office. Hopefully our US Citizenship-deficient cleaning crew does'nt throw it in the circular file on accident.

Buy one right here from Art Effect Chicago. Great service by the way.