Saturday, March 08, 2008

Bastard in a Basket.


A few times a week I get asked for directions. Fine, guess I look like a New Yorker. However, 3 out of 5 times the request is prefaced with, "Excuse me, do you speak English?". I understand that in other parts of the world, minorities clean your floors and mow your lawns, but in New York, not everybody is fresh off the boat yearning for the day they get a green card.

I'm sorry I don't fucking shop at Abercrombie, wear extra medium t-shirts, and K-Swiss sneakers. Really though, I'm curious what these assholes see when they look at me to make them think I'm some illiterate ignorant immigrant.

Chingas Tu Madre.

Mocca-Mocca Su Su Ama.

Puta Ke Na Mo.

My only satisfaction with dealing with these assholes is sending them to never-never land. Some English fucktards got a nice tour of the South Bronx after requesting directions to the Empire State Building. Bitch, what the fuck you doing up on 116th Street?