Monday, July 21, 2008

Hot Face.



It's been pretty f'n hot in town for the past few days. Pretty brutal. Like when you have the defroster on blast in the middle of winter, but you're just walking down the street. Had the gracious opportunity to chill with Will & the fam @ Club Nagle- spending days @the swim club, bbq-ing and trying to work the Wii Fit after a couple High Life's. Straight comedy. At one point during lunch @ the pool; the water was cleared. I was thinking "doodie" but it was only a snake. It was back to cannonballs soon enough.

During some downtime web surf action, I came upon this gem- one of the best DJs ever, DJ Premier breaking down some of his legendary tracks. During a return from a recent skate road trip, the Gangstarr hit the stereo & I forgot how good his shit really was. Time to open the iTunes bank since I haven't quite figured out how to transfer my mixtape collection to digital.

Press Play.





.