Monday, July 28, 2008

Daaah Bombers.

Good times @the Stadium after taking 2 out of 3 against the Sox.

edit: The Yankees ended up bombing to a 13-4 loss against Baltimore.



Sadly, I was unable to partake in my usual Stadium value meal of a Miller and a foot long because I was on the tail end of a terrible caffeine withdrawal. While I normally have a cup in the mornings to offset a 4:30am wake-up, after a lazy weekend I seem to have forgot my fix. However, I woke up Monday morning to the nausea, chills, and that unique headache that only a lack of crack-feine can bring on.



Only after slowly shuffling to to local Dunkin Donuts and barfing my first iced coffee up, was I able to shake the shakes. I took about 40 minutes to down my second iced kit & a plain toasted bagel with nothing. I swear, as much as I think I don't biologically need coffee; my system comes back to fuck with me with an episode straight out of intervention.