Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Who you gonna call?


Whored my car our for yet another show; this one being a NightShift event right in my backyard at Belmont Raceway. Showed at the event for Valvoline, one of the event's biggest sponsors. While I thought it would be a fun "check out my car, where are the comp snacks?", I had to work the event giving out materials and managing the crowd when the dyno runs were going on. All in a day's work for years of free oil I guess. Beats paying the $80 entrance fee any day though. I was happy to bring home a win at a nationally sanctioned event (NCCA) with a grip of Subarus showing.



"Yeah Valvoline Synthetic is what I use because it's...free. Try Royal Purple."


Oh yeah, Egon was there with his bitches advertising a new video game coming out.


900hp FIZZ IS300. Tard.



Bro 1: "So where's my money?"
Lady: "My feet hurt."
Bro 2: "I'd hit it."


.