Saturday, May 17, 2008

Back in the Game.



Springtime brings warm weather, brutal allergies, but best of all the car show season. This weekend is the very rare NYC car show brought to us by the very gratious people at Wheel Concepts. There was one a few years ago at the Javitts Center but for the most part, I have had to travel from Vermont to North Carolina to do these events.




This year, I fortunately have the support of Subaru Distributors of America and get to show my car in the booth with Travis Pastrana's Red Bull STi and some homies. Just when I thought I didn't hear enough reggaeton during cable promotion commercials or the random lunatic dollar cab driver; this weekend I get to hear it for a 12 hour stretch. Pics up soon of the obligatory booty show. Let's hope the girls can keep their panties on, unlike last year's closer. Don't they know the only tacos we want to see are at San Loco?