Sunday, March 25, 2007

Open the Fucking Window.


I was worked after the first day. Didn't sleep after being up with hella allergies from all the dust in the dorm kits. Rode a foreign set-up on some half slushy half crusty conditions. It was fun in retrospect, but I was kinda hating at the time. Not remotely the powder puff conditions that they were supposed to have.

The thing about Balface is that it tries to remove you from all that you are accustomed to. Television, Computers, and just the daily insanity. Time stops and you are expected to enjoy it. Norm and I, resident New Yorkers were slightly losing our shit.

DMC came to rescue with a random heli-ride. I'm super afraid of heights, but I needed some insanity at that moment. It was on. The heli-pilot was straight out of Top Gun training. We were half upside down most of the ride, so I couldn't quite take good scenery shots. Once the cam came out we would go straight into maneuvers. But I did get some nice pics of the roof.




Smooth Operators.


This fag wouldn't let go of the "O Shit Handles".

I ain't trying to candy coat, but I was straight terrorized. I get motion sickness sometimes, but this was beyond that. I was never more afraid of my life, but I loved every minute of it.