Saturday, March 14, 2009

Rebate.



Finally made it to Burger Joint to help wash the burger fail out of my mouth. No NY Style English Muffin Brioche Roquefort Cheese Chipotle Mayo bullshit for me. Just give me a regular proper West Coast Style burger. Simplicity at it's best. Yes, you can get anything at anytime here but not all of it is good.



It def seems that I have been hitting the meat wagon pretty hard. It's an easy lunch date plus as a proper Catholic, I gave up pizza as my yearly Lenten Sacrifice. It's a great way to curb my near daily slice habit and shed a few pounds easing into spring. But after Easter it's on. Plan is to hit up Di Fara before Dom kicks the bucket. Got hit with a store closing scare recently so def gotta sample New Yorks Voted Best Pizza every year since forever right in the heart of Midwood, Brooklyn.