Thursday, March 19, 2009

5 Points.

Headed out to 5 Points to take some pics for my friend's site. It was the first warm day in a minute, so we took advantage.





Since we were in the neighborhood, we also hit up Jollibee. There's a recession going on, but you couldn't tell in Woodside. We caught it a good time and only waited about an hour. Stories of 2+ were heard through the place. Completely worth the wait for a taste of the Homeland.





Snake Session. Don't f**k with hungry Flips. Shit was craze bec every other customer was ordering multiple buckets to take back to CT or PA. I was losing my mind with the smell of fried chicken in the air and the killer commercials. You just wanted to strangle every person that got to leave with their kit.



Completely insane by the time I got to the register, I ordered two dinners plus a double to go. 2 pc Spicy Chicken Joy and a Burger Steak Rice Meal. Da Bomb.



Not as pretty as the pic, but the Burger Steak Rice Meal was amazing. Like Chicken Marsala but with ground steak patties. Gone in 4.3 seconds.




The closer was the Chicken Joy. The crack sprinkled crispy fried goodness and Flip gravy combo is something to be sampled. Didn't even matter that I shit stained my new North Face kit. I was hyped.