Sunday, February 03, 2008

Who's House?



Drove up to the park to get my pre-game skate in and parked next to a Bentley. I was floored trying to figure out who could possibly own that whip. I mean the manager is one crazy Dominican homey- he drives a Porsche as a daily; but I really thought he lost it and took on a 5K monthly payment.

Walked into the park to find Reverend Run, Juny Espinal, and Mr. Darrell watching Run's House. We all had a big laugh as they saw the shook look on my face. I was pretty starstruck as an 80s rap super nerd. He was pretty cool and shot the shit for a minute. I then skated with his kids still pretty struck.

After the post-session chill in the shop, Run got a call and said yeah "We'll be by soon". He then asked if we all wanted to go watch the game at, ahem, Diddy's house. In my mind, I was like "uhm, fuck yeah", but of course I figured he was just playin'. But he then wrote his # down just in case, "we changed our mind". Retarded. Can you imagine that scene?