Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Flintstones.

Cheese & Crack is one of the most watchable videos although the soundtrack is almost unbearable. It's great to catch an edit with Daewon's voiceover. When that video came out, it inspired me to try and get some tranny legs going. Growing up skating, most guys my age had access to mini-ramps and had a decent bag of tricks. I lost most of those tricks and had to painfully re-learn them all back as a grown ass man when I could get near a mellow quarterpipe. Thank the Lord for Astoria Park. Too bad I don't live a short skate away anymore.

I was most excited to finally re-learn backside disaster reverts. Just like the day I finally learned backside tailslides in college after staring at this sequence for all those years. It's relatively easy trick, but it's always fun to throw out there because it's flashy. But one sloppy revert and your "park wheels" turn into "street wheels". Duh Duh Duh Duh.