Thursday, May 17, 2012

Chucch Street.

I need to re-think my approach. I sure do miss taking money from these rich clowns laughing at their pull-ups.

"You got it yo. One more." Thanks Norm for the link.

It was really a blessing to be a trainer back home. I had such a good network of contacts that although I may have bitched every other day, I could really build business simply with a few text messages. It's been tough starting from scratch. Learning how to "market" myself against Ironman competitors and former boy-band now ballet dancers has been a lesson in humility. Why pay me when you can get this guy with his killer back tat?

Integration is still in an issue here as the high end clubs don't hire minorities, Asians think I'm Mexican and Mexicans know I'm Asian; so I'm pretty much fucked. I can't earn a premium for standing around anymore. So I guess after all these years of joking about it, I could still apply to work at Sunglass Hut. At least they may provide insurance once I can prove I didn't sneak over the border.