Friday, May 25, 2012

Bread and Cheez Remix.

Quartersnacks got comedy on lock.

In more QS news, I'm super hyped on the Busenitz Since Day One Remix. I loved the video aside from the music choices as per usual. Ishod's James Brown was tight but the Meek Mill QS Remix is better.

Always loved to watch Booze N Tits complete board control and how he isn't afraid to throw some powerslides around. Sliding around at full speed is prob one of my favorite things about skating. No better warm up.

It's just too bad after a bad one, that's $30 down the drain. One of the things I missed about the NY parks was the surface. It was that smooth slippery concrete that was powerslide friendly. I could throw a full speed backside slide without the Flintstone aftermath. At least my current situation has taught me to enjoy a broken in set-up. Board feeling old? Throw on some new grip. Got some flat spots? Bomb a hill to even them out.

As awesome as IG is, it's so heartbreaking to see these packages that the pros get. Yes, they do risk life & limb to produce the content we enjoy day after day; but the 13yo kid in me can't help to be insanely jealous to know they get more in one box than I use in a year. At least heroes like BA & The Boss are sincerely grateful for their product. Again big big thanks to DMC for helping a brotha out. Appreciate it for reals!

As most iPhone nerds, I have been throughly enjoying Instagram. It helps me keep in touch with friends & learn more about LA. Big thanks to Steven Cales for the Big Mama's & Papa's info. Just like Benny Tudino's in Hoboken or Koronet Pizza near Columbia University; I can get a slice bigger than my head.

Just gotta make sure to bring my utensils.