Thursday, February 23, 2012

Stoops.



Random Stoops clip. It was crazy to see the line forming yesterday to launch the Spring line. I don't really get the whole camp out thing especially with the internet. I suppose if you are one of the first few on line and you go straight home to list the items for double on eBay, that's some sort of accomplishment. I'm just glad they stopped making XXLs so I have no reason to go there. The NY store was fun to drop by for some free grip and Thrashers. I guess I have to actually subscribe now.



As an MLB fan, this baseball is set is pretty epic but it's not like I play on a pick up league or anything. It will sit in the closet until I get tired of it then sell it.



I just hope I have enough will power to not buy another man purse. The "no-discount" factor is pretty huge. I'd rather use my bro pass to get a run in on the bowl.