Thursday, February 23, 2012

Rip Grip.



Went to Stoner Plaza the past two days with a new set-up to try and get mine. My ledge legs didn't really work so I just mainly got my kicks on the manny pads & quarter set up. Can't beat that cement noping. Wish my I had my Twinkle Toes, but not walking as much as back in NY is killing me.



Good sessions though. Locs are always super friendly. Sammy B. intro'd himself to me. Prob thought I was some other famous Asian like Ant Claravall. He tried to get me hyped but I could barely manage to scratch an inch long bsts. Dude was killing it. Gotta do some jump training or realize that I'm built for curb life. Hey, I have the perfect set-up right across the street from my house. Red baby ledges and blue parking blocks. Ain't so bad.




Wish the homies were around for the group sesh, but it'll just have to be me and the dude chillin' by the freeway exit begging for scraps. I wonder how much he actually makes. I know the M&M dudes pull about $200 a day on the subway, but no one is trying to stop and talk to a dude sitting on a shopping cart with a cardboard sign with a sob story you can't read.