Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sal, Kris, & Charlie's Deli.



After a fun session with JP at Astoria, headed over to Sal, Kris, & Carmine's Deli for "The Bomb" -a monster of a sandwich with salami, pepperoni, roast beef, ham, turkey, pastrami, mortadella, chicken, american AND provolone cheese, plus hot + sweet peppers, onions, & lettuce. After the mess I made after my initial visit, I've since been smart enough to order without tomatoes nor oil & vinegar which destroys the composition of the bread.



I warned JP and thought maybe we should have shared, but for your first visit, you should order the whole to grasp the magnitude that is "The Bomb".



Look how the sandwich dwarfs a 12oz bottle of Stewart's Popsicle Grape Soda. F'n retarded. The wealth of flavor from every bite is amazing. It might be made better with some fresh mozzarella or some slightly softer bread, but I ain't hatin'. For $7.50 it's the best deal in town. Thanks holmes, I got the next one.



The one tomato they snuck in ended up on the sidewalk where it belongs.