Thursday, February 12, 2009

Funky Fridays #24.



Happy Valentines Day.

Late Edit: Finally made it to Hill Country after hearing about it for a good year. Proper Texas BBQ in NY? Yeah Right. But after dealing with a terrible Valentines Day prix fix meal at this fancy Mexican restaurant last year, Jillian and I were looking for something more low-key and actually filling.



Went around 4:30 pre-dinner and pre-crowd craze. I was ecstatic to find that they sell Miller High Life bottled. Got a grip of food and they gave us a half a loaf of bread. So dope.




The pork ribs were eh. I prefer the more Asian steeze with an overnight marinade than the dry rub smoked steeze. However, the moist brisket is the best shit ever. I swear I get a craving for it at least once a day. A bite with some Mac N Cheese or Corn Casserole and you'll be hooked too. Looking forward to our next visit and review. Holla.