Thursday, February 12, 2009

B.T.S. #43.



I'm more of a Dunkin' or Coffee Bean type of drinker, but all we have on the Upper Crusty West Side near work is Starbank. I still haven't lost my thrifty ways learned during the poor college days from throwing a pint of ice cream at the bottom of a 99cent Big Gulp or loading up a folded umbrella with candy bars; but fear of getting blasted as an adult has curbed my jacking tendencies.

However, I have found a new way to "Beat the System" with free unlimited coffee from Stoopbucks. Pick up a Starfucked Card, order a large coffee, purchase with said card, then register the card online. Refills are free if you use your card to re-up. Best bet is to go to the same joint day after day. If you can manage to keep a cup crisp & clean, you won't have to pay for a daily cup of coffee for at least a month or until the recycled cardboard disintegrates if you're a hot mess. Enjoy.