Monday, November 26, 2007

Turduckin'


Earlier this summer, my parents dropped the bomb saying they were going to Spain for Thanksgiving. While I first thought it was going to be crazy family vacation, they corrected me by saying,"No, it's just going to be us and our friends". After getting shafted last year as well, I finally get the hint that Mom doesn't like cooking the meal of all meals. So pretty much a "Fuck You" to my sis and I, we were determined to make it one of the best ever.

First off, my Bro-In-Law, Mikey, got all the goods to dip one Deep Fried Wang. I was hyped. Nothing like being afraid of burning the house down. Shit was a little craze trying to catch a fire, but we got it good and our shit turned out fucking dope.







I whipped up a batch of my baked Mac n Cheese recipe complete with Cheez It crust. Holla!



My Super Sis working on the gravy and her infamous cookies. She also made this crazy coconut brownie jam that was amazing!






Suprisingly we made it through the Holiday without burning ourselves or the house; and cooked up some marvelous shit; except for this green bean casserole which looked straight nasty. Who needs Greens anyway?