Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ju Ju Bees



Due to the nature of the job, I always leave work pretty late like 10 pm. So my movie viewing times are always pretty limited esp if I still have to go home. Well ANYWAYS, my last visit to the theatre granted me three options: Lions for Lambs, Bee Movie, and Fred Claus. Personally, I think Tom Cruise has lost his shit and will never be Maverick ever again; so Christmas Craze it was.

And as you know, I pretty much hate all that has to do with Christmas. From the Salvation Army Fat Asses to yet another bottle of Adiddas cologne I recieve; which my aunt probably picked up at the gas station on the way to our family party.

But frankly, I completely enjoyed this flick and haven't had that much fun with a Holiday film since Jingle all the Craze with Ahnold and Sinbad. Go ahead and watch it if you're slightly scrooged as myself.