Thursday, November 01, 2007

OldBoy

In light of Hallows eve, I decided to catch up on some good old Korean gore cinema.


Good stuff. Mr. Bear, on the other hand, was completely unamused.



While housesitting my sister's place, during construction of the "baby room", I thought I'd be nice and buy some candy. Couple kids came, best dressed was the cast of Toy Story; with a curious young straggler lagging behind. He looked like he came straight from football practice complete with the dirty ass gear and cleats. He had a laundry bag packed to the hilt with snacks galore to match his 11yo pudgy body frame. I was excited because I was down to the last bit of candy and was hoping to give him the rest of the bag. However, once he looked in and saw my meager selection, he politely said, "No thanks, I'm good." We all had a laugh, but it made me think, am I missing out on the new cool candy?