Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Day off.


Monday was President's Day. Office was boarded up, Yo and Eva are in Buffalo and I had the day to conquer. And a rainy one at that.

-Dropped off a load of shit at Goodwill.
-Cleaned the kitchen.
-Rented some movies that I have been meaning to see for a while (Departed and Capote). Probably will watch them on the way to NJ at the end of the week.
-Bought a new desk and console table for the home office kit and assembled said items. (which will probably relate to item #1 in about 5 or so years. Ironic)
-Got some groceries for the week. (keeping it clean for Baldface, lots of fruit and no bullshit)
-Took the dog to Paws Pet Resort to play for the day.
-Cleaned out some old crap from the garage.
-Stretched. 33 in 2 months. Preventive maintenance.
-The Finntern came over and we caught up on an episode of The Office.
-Geeked out on the turntables until about 1.
-Called it a day.

(Sidebar: One highlight was the torrential downpour that occured right when I was picking up my desk. Does'nt rain for like 6 months here and then the skies open up when I have to load 5 huge boxes into my car. Awesome.)