Thursday, December 09, 2010

Magic Eraser.

This article is pretty funny almost embarrasing. I dunno how many time I've walked home in my socks after stepping in dogshit, but it's good to know there's a collective out there as retarded as me. I guess having a five rotating pairs of black, white sole sneakers as daily beaters isn't too out of the ordinary.


Bars? I dress up for going out like someone dresses for hunting. Tims, heavy denim & last last last year's jacket. Disposable. I have kicks that only see the light of day on Christmas and my birthday. I'm not into Jordans, but ironically I have a pair of scuffed Jordan 5s that I wear in the winter when it's raining or snowing.


Guilty as charged. But I'm extra terrible in this case. I may pick up to two or three pairs EXTRA just to stock, so I can "beat" on the pair I'm gonna wear if you can call it that. Proper maintenance rules still apply. But it works in my favor, because I don't buy shoes all that often bec it usually breaks the bank.


Oh man. Cuhraaack. Someone make the Air Freshener already.



My kit is never a mess, but there's something satisfying about the Nike stack. So satisfying that I have three: one at home, one in the garage and another at my parent's place in the country. "It seems as if all is right in the world, as long as our sneakers are safe." So true. Girls have teddy bears, I have my Nike stacks.


I don't exactly clean my shoes after every wear as in #6 unless they are a one of the 04' pre-bubble re-design AM95 Neons I only wear on my birthday. But I find that Arm & Hammer Magic Eraser beats all those cleaning kits. No chemicals just Magic .