Friday, October 17, 2008

Gus'.



Went on a skate trip to Rhode Island and the only thing I brought back was a nearly broken wrist from a collision with fellow fat boy, Will, and a single pic of our late birthday afterparty at Gus'. Just some random RI pizza hole that served up some marvelous shit. The wings were proper as was my pan fried meatball sub. Just like Ma used to make.

After dealing with not being able to properly wipe my ass for a week, I figured my skating days are numbered. Not trying to take myself out for the upcoming snowboarding season with a front board gone bad. Don't get me wrong. I'd love to session a block and bump to can any day, but find me that magical bust-free spot and I'll throw a party. But I did finally hustle enough eGoods to put together a new commuter beater. Nothing like like daily bike miles to get prepped for the season.