Tuesday, October 16, 2007

UnTiffany Concept

I finally finished building my third bike after my last got stolen and I had to sell my first to get cash in order to rent a trailer to get to a show. Let's hope I can keep this one for a while. I don't plan on riding it to where I might have to lock it. It's nice to have an option to watching "So You Think You Can Dance," which always manages to make it onto the screen when my gf gets home.







Here's the stats as if you were looking at it on Velospace or some shit:

Frame:
Bianchi Concept 2006

Handlebars and Stem:
Thomson Elite 1-1/8 x 0° x 70 x 25.4, Ghetto Fab 2' Black Risers, Oury Grips, MASH bar ends

Fork and Headset:
Stock: CF Fork + Tange Aheadset

Front wheel:
Hed 3/ Vittoria Rubino Pro

Rear wheel:
Deep V Velocity on IRO hub 36H 16T/ Vittoria Raudoneer

Crankset and Bottom bracket:
Sugino 75 165, Sugino Zen Messenger Chainring 44T

Saddle and Seat Post:
Selle San Marco Rolls Saddle on Stock Seatpost

Pedals and Chain:
MKS GR-9 ALE Toe Clips + Straps

Cog/Gearing and Etcetera:
44T 16T



Working on building a daily driver so I don't always have to sit on the subway with smelly crackheads and THAT retard blasting his Rihanna ringtone over and over on his shithead Nextel. Fuck those phones.