Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Street Poetry.

"Whenever youre looking for rap thats exceptional
And credible, straight to the gs you better go
Cause gangstarrs known to be prone to be
Masters of streetwise poetry and turntable wizardry
But still be a cold day in hell when you hear that
Guru or premier ever tell suckers get sales
But they fail in the long run that kid who went gold yo
That was the wrong one but tonight the spotlight is all on me
Im the guru, of the g-a-n-g
Taking out scrubs cause they rub me the wrong way
And Ill say, that theyve still got a long way to go
To show they can flow like a real pro
So gimme that loot catch the boot from my steel toe
Im changing the scenery as I make em uncomfortable
Cause most mcs aint really got no pull
Watch me stifle em quick with the gift and the wit
Make em quit all that riff as I flip the script."



Rest in Peace GURU. Legends Never Die.


Rip It and Grip it.