Friday, January 02, 2009

The Great Recession.



In an unprecedented move, I actually waited in line for something. It was a cold & wet dreary morning. However, excitement for gold at the end of the rainbow kept me warm. The line was bananas and a very angry mob started to develop close to opening time. Luckily, I was granted a line pass and made my way in unscathed. Said the proper hellos and picked up my bounty: a grip of five panels, New Eras, and Ts all for under $100. My Ebay senses were tingling, but I didn't have to dough to grab a grip of stuff and profit off re-sales. Besides I had a pizza lunch waiting for me.



Norm and I headed to our favorite West Village pizziola No.18. This place is super authenitc with F.O.B. Italians working there as well as dining. We treated ourselves to a large sausage that was delicious and unrivaled in quality & flavor for a Nap. pie.




Also went on a head shop tour for shits and found this gem of a Bills Zippo. Light up youor bong with that shit! But all stoners know that the Zippo gas tastes like ass.